To much testosterone

Is there a pill the dr can give me so I want have so much? I was watching dr phill and his wife said if you have facail hair and acne that might mean you have high levels of testosterone. Heck can the dr suck some out and give it to my boys,LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Health

• High levels of Testosterone and acne go hand and hand with PCOS. You should bring it up next time your at the OBGYN, they can give you something to treat it if you have it.

Anonymous

• You should have a hormone panel done first to confirm your concerns. My testosterone is off the charts, the doc gave me estrogen to reign it in a little. Not a good move for those with mood issues.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I know an herbal program that would suit you. I you are interested email me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:33 PM on May. 18, 2009