How do I show him that I do really love him?

I'm not a very articulate person and we have been together for almost 3 years (and soon to be 2 kids). We were having a conversation about relationships built off of sex and if they work. Of course I blurted out "well look at us", and really we do have a good relationship outside the bedroom, but that is really where it started. We communicate, work together, and dictate our lives together rather well. In fact we have one of those "perfectly boring" relationships now that we have gotten through the hardships of our first years together, which I think has brought us even closer. I really can't see my life without this man and vice versa. So what do I say or do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• That's a tough one. Only you know what he likes. When dh and I have gone through a rough patch I will just go up to him out of the blue, give him a kiss and say Thank you. I list the things I'm thanking him for. "For loving me, for working so hard so I can stay home with the kids, ect." Just a thought :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:33 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Will you marry me?
    Anonymous