Is there such thing as an inablilty to do math? I'm serious!

I really don't understand what is wrong with me. I've been this way my entire life. From the time I was in high school til now, I can't get a higher grade than 60% on a math test. This is so embarassing I'm posting this anon. I'm afraid that I will never get anywhere in college or get a career due to this. I'm really afraid it will hold me back. Don't suggest tutoring, it doesn't help. I've tried this multiple times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to a community college's web site and search www.ed2go.com and go to their website and see what colleges they're connected with. They do on line classes non credit classes for personal and education improvement. and maybe you should try another tutor. the tutoring doesn't have to be every day, tutor can give you a weeks worth of work with one example of each major problem and telephone counseling if stuck should be a different cost than in person. also go to cnn.com under technology and there's a new search engine out any minute good for calculations, plus google is. lastly get practice workbooks from a pharmacy, supermarket, staples and start in lower grade levels and work your way up yourself even. Plus since your an adult whether you want to be better for a job or for personal reasons - you're allowed a calculator. Get a higher level calculator and keep it with you, it'll solve any math problem, i shop w/one alwys.
    Anonymous

• Math is not my subject. I failed math a couple times in high school. I did get into a college. Just have faith in yourself. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
    Anonymous

• you may have math dyslexia.
    Anonymous

• Wow, anon 9:56, I wish I would have known those sights during my last math course.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:31 PM on May. 17, 2009