OMG! Did you know there are over 150 Different Types of Roses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I worked in a floral shop and there are some beautiful roses. Fire and Ice was always my favorite.
    Anonymous

• Really? How cool!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:45 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yes. My father loved growing roses (LOTS of them!!!). My favorite were the orange ones. He liked the dark purple/black ones the most. They are all beautiful in their own way though. I never got his talent for growing them though. shame.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:51 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I did not know that. I have three different kinds of rush bushes in my backyard. We planted all three of them, but I couldn't tell you what variety they are. Just that one's red (and they grow in "bushels"), one's pink, and the last is coral. That's my favorite of what we have.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:54 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had no idea!
    I'll have to Google that information out of curiosity now.
    Thanks for the heads-up. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:42 PM on May. 18, 2009