Do you ever feel this way?

Like you are behind your peers? You aren't as smart as everyone else? I have. Please tell me I'm not alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• often! i married just less than a year out of high school and didn't go to college and now have a 3 yr old and will have another baby this week (yay!) so yes sometimes when it comes to some things, book wise, i don't feel smarter than my peers i feel behind. but thats also one of the reasons i'm finally going back to school in the spring, so i can feel better about myself.
    just remember when you feel like that, whoever it is, there is something you are ahead of them in, or smarter than them in and its like that with everyone
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:49 PM on May. 17, 2009

• nope, I have a pretty big ego! lol.
    Anonymous

• No,because,even though I was a teen parent,now grandma ,I always tried to further my education,which I did. You shouldn't let others make you feel small,you can go to school.
    And, vabchmommy good for you going back to school,congrats on your baby.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:00 PM on May. 17, 2009

• There are always going to be people who are smarter than you and I. I'm not competing with anyone though. I can go to the library, read, and educate myself. I went to college and did the best that I could, I never gave up even when I struggled in some classes. As long as you try to futher your knowledge and teach your children to do their best and go to college, I think that is the best you can do.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I used to with my husband. He has a very high IQ and sometimes I felt dumb in comparison. But now that we have been married for so long (10 yrs) I realize that I am smarter in different ways. My dh has no street sense and basic common sense things are harder for him. Whereas I excel in those things. Don't worry too much about it, you have smarts where others don't.
    Anonymous