Is he or are you?

who is spoiled you or him? does he spoil u or do u spoil him?

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 9:48 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We spoil each other.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:49 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Both, I'd say. I catch myself thinking I'll get him to do this or that, and then realizing it is something I could do myself and it is just easier to ask him because he is so obliging and will do what I ask. Shame on me! And I try to make things in the household easier and more pleasant for him, since when I became his wife, I understood that this is what I should do, treat him with love and respect.

Answer by Bmat at 9:51 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yup we equally spoil each other. All though, lately I seem to have been getting most of the spoiling. I'm still trying to figure out ways to spoil him best I can though.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Neither of us are spoiled. We can't afford to be spoiled but we are happy with what we have!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:56 PM on May. 17, 2009

• we spoil each other lol- its a prefect balance
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm spoiled, but not BY him, more like he just gives in a lot and I get what I want. I'm working on it though. trying to be less needy.
    Anonymous

• Army wife i dont mean spoiled like that i me just any little thing if he wants something do u get up and get it or vise versa i dont mean buying thing trust we cant affored to buy thing for ourself we have our 1st on the way so she more imported right now
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:03 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I am totally spoiled...we get what we want..(me and the kids) but he does too...as in dinner, clean clothes, and all that..so it balances out
    boysblah3

Answer by boysblah3 at 10:11 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh yeah. Totally spoiled here. He has been giving ME oral more often than I give him.
    Anonymous

• lol anon :14 we know whats on ur mind
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:28 PM on May. 17, 2009