what was you wedding dress like? would you change you mind if you had a chance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine was lacy all around with a floor length petticoat with long sleeves and a swoop neck. Very very feminine. My mother wanted me in an old fashion high color neck line wedding gown. No way. She lost.
    Anonymous

• oh no I wouldn't change my mind if I had it to do all over again. For me lace is the ultiimate in being feminine.
    Anonymous

• Photobucket
    no i wouldnt change it-i loved it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:04 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had a "tea time" wedding, meaning early afternoon (in the summer I might add, and outdoors). So I wore a Calvin Kline tea length party frock, it was white cotton and had white embroidered polka dots on it, sleeveless......here I'll post a pic....that'd be easier

wedding day
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:07 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Mine was off the shoulder. Beading all over. 10 ft. train. It was the perfect dress at an awesome price. I wouldn't change one thing about it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:07 PM on May. 17, 2009

• SThompson...how'd you get your pic in there...I can't seem to get it to work?
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 10:07 PM on May. 17, 2009

• And no I wouldn't change a thing. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Mine was silk taffeta with rooshing all the way around, from top to bottom. It was tea length and had tool sticking out the bottom. I loved this dress and I wish I could wear it again! It was called "Petunia" and was designed by Melissa Sweet. You can google it if you're interested!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:09 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My dress was a southern belle type.Lots of scallops and lace at the bottom with silk and lace sleeves.Scoop neckline with three roses on it .Yes it was big and puffy and heavy.No I wouldnt change it.It was pretty and I loved it
    bamalady79

Answer by bamalady79 at 10:11 PM on May. 17, 2009