Formula moms: do your babies play with your boobs?

My SO thinks it's weird that my 10 month old dd likes to play with my boobs. I don't. She used to nurse when she was a newborn, so I don't think it's weird at all. It can be a little embarrassing when we're in public, and she's pulling down my blouse though (lol). Does your baby play with your boobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids poke me in the boobs and try to pull my shirt down. I never lactated so they were never nursed I think its just cause they are squishy. My son lays on my chest and realizes its soft then looks at it and pokes me. He is 8 months
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 1:22 AM on May. 18, 2009

• my dd tried to when she was about 1 but when i told her no a few times she quit. i think for the formula fed babies, its just that there is something there and they are trying to figure that out
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:07 PM on May. 17, 2009

• yeah it's normal. your boobs are right where she leans the bottle. just keep a shirt tucked in and buttoned. Hold her hand while she bottles.
    Anonymous

• just because you formula feed doesn't suppress her instinct.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:55 PM on May. 17, 2009