• In the Spotlight:

what do you....

What do you love most about you SO/husband/partner/ or boyfriend?

I love the way Chris always understands what is wrong, always understands what I am feeling. He'll listen until he understands!

heathertilton08

Asked by heathertilton08 at 10:10 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not what I love the most only because I can't pick one thing, but I do love how when he sees me, his face lights up, he smiles and gives me a hug and kiss...Just breathing him in and feeling his arms around me is a powerful feeling.
    Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 10:14 PM on May. 17, 2009

• our connection with eachother- we dont need alot of words or anything like that- we just know how the other feels- if im upset about something no matter how hard i try to hide it he always knows and he always knows how to make me smile and i always know how to make him smile we pretty much know any and everything about eachother with just one look or one word and thats all it takes- plus were not afraid of a good fight once in a while (mostly because the makeup sex is out of this world!) lmao-
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:50 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I love how my husband places me first in his life, cares for me, and makes sure that we have everything we need.
    I love that he loves me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2009