Digital Scrapbooking?

I found this site- freedigitalscrapbooking.com but have any of yall used it? I am wondering if it is worth joining and how you print (I don't want to print at home, but would like to send pages to walmart).

TXdanielly

Asked by TXdanielly at 10:18 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you tryed shutterfly.com? Thats the site that i use but they charge to print the stuff. But i love that site. You can do alot of things other than just make scrapbooks. I made a webpage that anyone can look at and se updated photos of whats going on in my life. Check it out.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• You don't have to join that site. You can buy their stuff or download their freebies. You have to have some kind of photo editing or scrapbooking program on your computer to design the page. Then you save it as a .jpeg which can be printed from some online stores at 12x12. The pages are usually around $3-$5 (not sure about shipping). Or you can do them 8x8 and print them anywhere. I usually just print at home but I have never printed all my pages (takes too much ink). There are a lot of sites that offer free digital supplies. I didn't buy anything the first year I did digital scrapbooking.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:08 PM on May. 17, 2009