Do you ladies look in eachother's eyes (DH or SO) while making love or do you close your eyes?

And fantasize or wish he could just hurry the heck up...lol

Or just enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• It depends on the position, lol. But yes when we are facing each other we have our eyes open enjoying every minute. After 10 yrs he still rocks my world!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Both, I like doing it with my eyes closed most of the time because I am enjoying myself and I can tune into what I am feeling. My husband as well does both. We have both said that when we close our eyes the pleasure intensifies a little. but we also love the feeling we get when we are looking in each others eyes. Well, I am going to bed now that I think of it....LOL GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I look in his eyes during certain times, when I'm giving him head, or he's cumming or I am. I don't close my eyes alot. I look at him or in his general area.

And I love everything he does.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:26 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Both. I use to NEVER be able to look the person I was having sex with in the eyes until my SO. He's the only one. I love it when we lock eyes. It makes the love making so much more special!!
    Anonymous

• My hubby loves it when I look into his eyes during sex especially if its oral sex! I think we do both, I enjoy closing my eyes@ points & enjoying the moment & staring into his eyes intensely @ times to intensify the moment. I almost always enjoy every bit of the pleasure unless I'm really tired/moody then I'm mean LOL.
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 10:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Well both my fiance and I kinda are more on the "rough sex" side...and since that's the way our sex relationship started out, it's been hard to break out of it. We do lock eyes often but I kinda wish it were more often. I think men probably really like to watch what is actually going on, the action part of it - they're very visual creatures. Sometimes it's like look at me and kiss me dammit! LOL. Although you know he's enjoying the hell out of whatever he's doing at the moment
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 11:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• rolling on floorLook into each other's eyes? LOL how funny is that? We don't even face each other!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• we have both moments...but nothing like lookin deep into his eyes and enjoying the pleasure...AMAZING!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:18 PM on May. 17, 2009

• me and my man like it ROUGH, he will choke me, pull my face twards him and demand I look into his eyes-its SOOO sexy and it makes me cum WAY harder-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:42 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I try to look at him, but at a certain point I'm not in control. No need to fantasize because I am very happy with what's going on in the real world.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 18, 2009