hahaha this is the funniest thing

my 2 year old has a little friend (girl) down the street. we just got back from a visit with her and he kept calling her something but i couldnt understand what he was saying. i thought he was calling her Andy (which is his name)-i listened a little closer and he is actually calling her honey. lol. he cant say her name so he just calls her honey. lol! its soooo funny. he draws it out hoooonnnneyyyy! lmao. what cute things are your kids doing?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 10:26 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my best friend has 2 boys 2 and 4, my daughter is 3, she calls the boys her boys b/c its easier than saying their names. she'll ask if she can go see her boys or go play with her boys
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:27 PM on May. 17, 2009

• when dd was in her threes and fours her older brother was her best friend. she called him boy. One time we were out in a store and brother went to the other end of the aisle. dd got hysterical and started shreaking at the top of her lungs "my boy where's my boy my boy" so so funny. my kids are now in their twenties. and that daughter used to try to say a saying i used a lot back then of "uh spaghettio" and it came out uh oh bagabio!!! love kids so funny.
    Anonymous

• my youngest is very cutely refusing to sleep right now by kissing the baby in my belly lol- hes 22 months and im 8 months pregnant so hes always jumping up and kissing the baby lol- its cute but i wish he wouldnt do it at bedtime! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:41 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My 2 year old is best friends with the little 2 year old boy who lives in the apartment above us. For some reason, she's been adding an "s" on peoples' names lately, so when he and his mom get home for the day and she sees their car, she gets all excited and yells "NATHANS!!!!!!!!!! NATHANS!!!!!! Mom! Nathans is home!!!!!!!!!!!! NATHANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My DD calls my DS Paw-core...his name is Parker...I love it! It is so cute! Also he was a preemie as I have mentioned MANY time on here, but When we go in public I am still a little iffy about him so I make sure I keep him away from anyone..he is 9 months old....like if he is in the stroller i put both sun shades up so they kinda form a bubble around him and no one can get close to him...well my DD now if some one we know comes up to us she will stick her hand up and wave it back and forth going "No No No! Not near Paw-Core!" and will make sure the shades are closed! it is very cute! Or if someone comes to our house, she will take them by the hand and bring them into the kitchen to where the hand sanitizer is!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 11:04 PM on May. 17, 2009