i think i have the name!!

Honey Barabara McDonald.
Whats your opinion? feel free to be brutally honey, i mean it is kind of out there... tooo out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Why would you name your kid after a sweetener? Might as well name her Splenda. Dear God, I'm giving her ideas...
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:28 PM on May. 17, 2009

• umm i hope thats a joke? why would you name a child Honey? thats just looking for cracks later in life
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:28 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i chose it because Honey is sweet, and beautiful color, pertains to flowers and bees, so i guess... Honey to me... means LIFE! i
    Anonymous

• Oh no....it sounds like a stripper name! And what is barabara?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a stripper for John Deere.
    Anonymous

• Brutally honest?

Honey isn't to bad to me but the Barabara with the the first name honey, kinda reminds me of Yogi bear. I am not sure why, just that it does.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I think it reminds you of Yogi because hannah barbara was the company
    Anonymous

• I think you need to honestly think of the possible ridicule your child may get in the future. 'Honey" is like a pet name for your spouse or if you are talking kindly to your child. e.g. Honey, can you pick up your toys. same as 'sweetie', etc. You surely are free to name your child whatever you want to but you just need to take into consideration the poor childs future. We made a list and then after our daughter was born put the names on the dry erase board in the hospital and chose after she was born and came up with the perfect name for her.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:19 PM on May. 17, 2009

• the fact that youre ANON tells me this is a joke.....that's a ridiculous name.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:59 PM on May. 17, 2009