would you get offended if someone called you overweight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• nope b/c i see myself in the mirrow every day i know i'm fat:)
    Anonymous

• NO b/c then it'd probably be an eye opener that I need to lose weight.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Sometimes the truth hurts
    Anonymous

• That depends on who it is. I am overweight and I am working on correcting that but nontheless I am human and I still have feelings and would appreciate it if people were tactful when addressing my weight. Wait a minute if they were tactful they would not bring up my weight. Honey love yourself for who you are and if you dont like what you see then you have the power to change it, if you love and like what the mirror shows you or you feel good about yourself then tell everyone else to kiss your foot!!
    Take care
    snowbaby99brk

Answer by snowbaby99brk at 10:36 PM on May. 17, 2009

• my reponse would be if it were said to me "we're all fat in one way or another. some have fat bodies, some fat wallets, you happen to have a fat head and a fat mouth!!"
    Anonymous

• Alot of people has said I've gained weight and that really bugs me. One of my former coworkers asked me if I was expecting and I slapped her right in the produce aisle at the grocery store....jk
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:36 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I wont lie, if somebody called me overweight I would probably get offended b/c that's just me! I get my feelings hurt easily but that wouldn't mean that it was not the truth& I would do something about it.
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 10:38 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I think comments like that from someone other than your best friend (who is trying to help and be honest), is nothing but hurtful. Some people call it "constructive criticism" but that's kind of an oxymoron.
    sweetaddie

Answer by sweetaddie at 11:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I need to lose 30 lbs and yes, I would probably be a little offended if someone told me I was overweight. I would never tell someone something like that, and they shouldn't say it to me.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 11:21 PM on May. 17, 2009

• no because i know im not overweight...im just pregnant
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:16 AM on May. 18, 2009