ugh, i can't stop!

i've been eating a lot more than usual, and bigger portions too. ive gained 7 pounds and i need to do something about it now before it gets really bad. it seems like a week before my period and also during my period im always hungry, and no matter what i eat im never full! help meeee!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 10:33 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Omigosh!! You too? Im going through the same damn thing. I am open for suggestions myself.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• drink more water!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I HATE WATER BABY!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:37 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i drink water all day, every day! i think my body is used to it. any other suggestions?
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2009

• oh. I think most of us go thru that few days before and during period... What I do is..I try to stay away from ordwring fast food, i make myself eat whats at home...
    it helps a bit:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:52 PM on May. 17, 2009

• try eating fruits and veggies... when im on my time of the month i love chocolate!
    but i try to eat lots of good fruits like stawberrys, watermelon, grapes. snack on munchy carrots with a hint of dip if you have to and that way if you eat alot of carrots.. its healthy for you. its worked for me.. so i hope it does for you too. good luck!
    Anonymous

• Instead of food when I want something sweet to eat I make a pitcher of Crystal light that takes care of the sweet tooth, and also fills the tummy with water and only 5 calories and sugar free! I always give into my chocolate fix though, just not too much!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:33 PM on May. 17, 2009

• You need to make healthy food chices. Drink water. Eat an apple. Eat a bowl of frozen blueberries. Eat raw veggies with hummus.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:30 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Good for you for recognizing that you need to change your habits now before it gets out of control. You made the first step in the right direction.
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 12:19 PM on May. 18, 2009