how to tame frizzy hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• get the stuff made for black people's hair, it works great
    Anonymous

• Super Skinny......I am pretty sure it's Paul Mitchell.
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 10:43 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have frizzy hair. After i wash, condition and towel dry, I gel and scrunch it with my hands. You have to do this while it is still wet, but not DRIPPING wet. When it dries it will curl but not frizz.
    Something else I do is when I am at home : i keep my hair in two braids. This not only keeps it clean longer, it encourages growth, keeps it from getting in my way or into food when I cook, and when i take it down when I go somewhere, it is nice and wavy, with NO FRIZZ!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• It's called Shine Shock...it's like $4 at the grocery store....it is a miracle worker!!!
    sweetaddie

Answer by sweetaddie at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I use Frizz ease It's a John Frieda product. It's slightly spendy, but it's GREAT. I think most of the products are around 4 to 5 dollars, though there are some serums for 9 to 12 dollars, I've never stretched my pocket that far.

I like my hair to be curly so I use the dream curls spray and the curly mousse, sometimes the gel for curly hair. But they also have straight style lines too so you can do anything with it. I LOVE these products, until I used them I could never do anything with my hair.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 11:22 PM on May. 17, 2009

• well right after i wash my long hair..i slide on my tube towel and it absorbs the water and as I wear it it does control my frizz...and i used to get the frizz..let me tell you..but this little towel will fit snuggly around your face and as you slide it back it will hold all your hair inside as it then lies down your back holding all your hair inside..none gets out..no more big ol bulky towel teetering back and forth pulling out yur hair...and it controls frizz tooo...thats cool...
    julene1222

Answer by julene1222 at 11:30 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Avon makes great products for frizz. I live in Texas and its humid so everyone has frizzy hair here lol. I love the Advances Techniques line. The dry ends serum is great. So are Anti Frizz Capsules, and the Smoothing Balm. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code FSANY for free direct delivery shipping to your home!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:23 AM on May. 18, 2009

• julene 1222 where do you get that towell??
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 1:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Go to www.frizzoff.com and check out the hair gallery of before an after pics....the products are a little spendy, but this is the only thing that has worked for my hair!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:55 AM on May. 18, 2009

• When you're in the shower and put in conditioner use a wide tooth comb to brush your hair, don't brush it out side the shower. This way you get the conditioner spread nicely over your hair moisturizing it more throughly. Use mouse or hair serum and run it through your hair with your finger's, then apply a spray gel and hair spray. If you blow dry your hair aim the dryer down, root to end. And don't play with your hair, touch it or anything! This causes frizz.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:03 AM on May. 19, 2009