Any ideas on how to make extra cash from home...............

I would love to earn extra income to pay off my debts and afford a home one day. Any ideas how I can make extra cash from home and at the same time take care of my family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am an independent representative with Scent-Sations, Inc. (Mia Bella candles and other gourmet products). I have a wealth of information about this business opportunity on my website and blogs. http://www.christileaverton.com - my website is a work in progress ;) so please excuse the dust.
    Good luck!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 10:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yes, you can check out my Journal here at Cafemom.  I have created a series of work at home articles.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links. 

Work at Home Series of Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:59 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I am now up tp 3 businesses... I work one full time and don't really earn from the others but that's because I don't really work them but an hour or so a week... I'm with them more for the free stuff and discounts than I am the business end... But here they are...

Ameriplan~
    I have a business with Ameriplan. I work it 99% from my computer and love what I do. It was really super easy to get started and only took me about an hour to get the websites and basic training done.
    I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 AM on May. 18, 2009

• We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

• Does all this sound good? It did for me! I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. If I take the month off I'll only earn about $500 but usually work so my income is higher. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information. I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

• TeaPoria~ Teaporia is a free business. There is no fees for being a consultant. We do the best loose teas, goodies like brownies and cookies, and even table ware (tea related of course.) You will recieve a 40% discount off your first order over $100 this will alow you to build whatever kind of "kit" you would like. You can get any number of samples, tea sets or goodie mixes to try and share. You have the option of doing parties or just selling through your free website. After your first order you will recieve a 25% discount/Commission off of each order. You can also do recruiting if you wish, you will recieve a 5% commission off of each order anyone in your downline places. Check it out at www.BriesTeas.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:06 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Freebie Force~ Freebie Force is more than a business. It's an opportunity. You can earn hundreds in freebies... And earn an income by introducing others to the chance to get free stuff to. Your membership fee is just $19.95 a month. That gets you your own website where you get to go through a daily growing list of free offers available through the internet and local companies. I was able to get 2GB flash drives for Free and sell them on Ebay for $15 each... Yesterday I also got a sterling silver bracelet and a $25 gift certificate...   Plus you earn $2 every month for each person that signs up under you... www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    ** I have posted tons of info about this in my journals**

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Sorry One More... Then I'll go away! Promise...

My Website ~ Sabrina's Closet. I am growing a site devoted to making being a wahm easier. I am gathering all the best home business opportunities, WAH Jobs, Charities, Shopping, Freebie and Cupon Sites and more in to one place. If you are looking to earn a buck or just save a buck, you will find it here!
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

If you have any questions about any of my businesses just PM me...

• Have you considered selling Avon? Its a great company to work for. You can make good money if you're willing to work at it and you have tons of ways to sell including in person through brochure, through your online store, hosting parties, doing fundraisers for schools, churches daycares etc, doing fairs and craft booths, team building and more. Its nice because in our economy people are switching from more expensive dept store brands to us! Its only $20 to start go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum You can be making money in a few minutes time! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:29 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Hi,try a lucrative travel buisiness.You can earn 6,000 dollars every 6 to 10 weeks great team support and no monthly fees.There is no selling involved or inventory to carry.There is one time small investment involved.You can check the website out at the bottom.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

Join this lucrative resssion proof buisiness that is very professional.

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 1:01 AM on May. 18, 2009