tattoo?

i want to get a tattoo on my ribcage but i heard it's really painful. anyone have this done and know how painful it really is? i have one on the top of my foot and it wasnt toooo painful and i also gave birth natually soo my pain tolerance is pretty high. thannkks.

sarrrr13

Asked by sarrrr13 at 10:37 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My friend just got her ribcage done. She also has two tatts on her feet. She told me if you can take the foot then you can take the cage. She said her foot hurt worst. GoodLuck I wanna get tatted on my cage too.
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 1:27 AM on May. 18, 2009

• i have my ribs tatted on my right side. mine's huge, i sat 3-4 hour sessions once every other week for 4 months...so the pain was mostly because we were working on it so long so often. out of my 16, it was the worst though!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 9:48 AM on May. 18, 2009