Worried

I thought that you're supposed to be constipated when you're pregnant? I've been going once-twice a day and have been feeling crampy for a few days now. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and waiting on insurance, is this ok? No bleeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everybody's different. I never had constipation problems with any of my pregnancies. Good for you for feeling good. Congratulations!!!
    Anonymous

• you dont HAVE to get constipated during pregnancy..its just common...not EVERYONE gets morning sickness either...it just depends. If you start getting constant diarhea it might mean you need to eat more iron!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:42 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Not everyone gets constipated, and sometimes you'll get backed up for a couple days and go multiple times for a couple days. Your fine I don't think you pooped your baby out lol
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:47 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Well I was just worried that it could be a sign that I could miscarry for some reason. Like cramping, then bleeding maybe. I don't know I'm just gunna be a wreck until I can see the doctor and get the "okay" on everything haha.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't think so. Your going to have cramps thru out the entire pregnancy, and they'll always kinda scare you abit. Most women don't feel alot of the symptoms of pregnancy until about 8 weeks. I didn't start getting sick until about 10 and was fine by 12.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• prenatal vitamins is what makes you constipated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 18, 2009