Are you ever too old for stuff like this?

I am in my 40's and was interested in getting a belly piercing. I mean it isn't for the world to see just for my dh I know he would enjoy it. But I am alittle ify about it.

For another example I saw this young girl she had low top converse tennis shoes. (black) with alittle white.

I liked them I use to have a pair back in the day. Beigehish white

I guess I still feel young at heart but I don't want to look like I am trying to look like a teeny bopper either.

There are just some cute stuff out there that you just can't help wanting.

Thank you ladies and please don't be so mean to me I just feel this way sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry but i think to old
    Anonymous

• Follow your Bliss is my motto in life. If you want to wear Chuck Taylors, then do. I sure do even to my wedding! If you want a belly button ring, then get one. You have this one life to live, so live it up girl!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:45 PM on May. 17, 2009

• It hurts and can easily get infected... but go for it!
    marykay22

Answer by marykay22 at 10:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• As long as u don't wear Hannah Montannah tshirts, get a mo hawk or a tatoo that covers ur entire face I think u r good. I will wear chucks until I am 80 and though I dont have a desire to pierce anything if I did I would go for it. Just remember if u dont want ur kids to do it u probably shouldn't either.
    PICKNFLICK

Answer by PICKNFLICK at 10:51 PM on May. 17, 2009

• It depends on how you carry yourself girl....You can get a piercing or tattoo or cute cutoffs/etc if you wear it tastefully. Don't go over doing it! I think its a good thing to want to feel young/sexy or stylish & you only live once so make yourself happy! Don't worry about what others think as long as you know you look good & not tacky ( Old lady w/tats all over so faded you cant make it out-cough sounding like you got emphysema w/a cigarette hanging from your lip-droopin boobies falling out of a tank top 10 sizes to small....well I think you get my drift...LMAO ) Have fun!
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 10:53 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I agree w/ whispers. Wear what you want but downplay it a little so you don't look trashy. I was at a bar last night and couldn't believe the trashy, sexy-sleezy looking clothes the ladies were wearing. Skirts that almost covered their crotches with 4 inch platforms and boobs busting out of their dresses. There's a way to be sexy and not reveal it all. And no, it wasn't a biker bar. It was a 20 something bar I was only in to be wingman to a friend!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2009

• hey...you may be older then these girls you see with these things, BUT YOUR NOT DEAD :).... i say wear and do whatever you want.... well no like short shorts and stuff like that... but i see nothing wrong with a tat or pericing or shoes.... thats actually pretty cool to me...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2009

• thats your choice if u want it go for it no one can ever tell you that your to old for anything
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:59 PM on May. 17, 2009

• If it's only for hubby to see then why ask? No ones going to know anyway..
    Anonymous

• If you got the body, do it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:19 PM on May. 17, 2009