Desperate Housewives

OMG is all I can say

What do yo ladies think about the 2 hr season Finally?

Do you think that was Susan or Kathern??

I can't wait for season 6 but was a little pissed they didn't show the bride I hope it was Susan!!

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:02 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes I'm hoping it was Susan! Can't wait for season 6..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:03 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Both me and hubbs (he loves the show too) think it was Susan but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Katherine. It's gonna be a loooong summer waiting for the new season to start. I think this past season was one of the best so far, enjoyed just about every episode.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:04 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I hope it was Susan too but logically that's what most ppl are thinking and so it's probably Katherine but I surely hope not! Susan and Mike are a good couple! Can't wait for Season 6 either!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 12:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• it better be susan and what is the deal with orban when will they ever find out that he murdered his wife and others and whats up with ol gurl being pregnant thinkin her cancer was back lol she crazy she was like you sure it's not cancer i thought that was so funny because i knew a secretary that said she had gas and 9months later the gas was a gorgeous baby boy in she was in her 50s it shocked all of us and i think she made all the girls feel like it was just gas but we were all pregnant and knew it wasn't gas so when she would see me i would tell that's only gas and she would say that's some hugh gas and i hope it's coming out both ways because that looks like 3 gas tanks lol
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 12:49 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I didnt think orson murdered his wife??
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:32 AM on May. 18, 2009