Pregnancy/Period after IUD removal

ok, so being a paramedic I should know the answer to my question, but I am a little confused and confused. So I had my mirena iud removed on april 2 which was about 2-3 days after my period had ended. On April 3rd I started having vaginal bleeding which lasted a couple days over a week. Since then, I have not had another period. I have tender breast and breakthrough nausea but I have taken 2 test with both being negative, obviously. My question is what do I do. Was that a period after the removal or just bleeding from having it removed and change in hormones. Could I be pregnant or is is probable something else. If I counted the bleeding after the removal as a period then I am 2 weeks and 2 days late.

medic4you2

Asked by medic4you2 at 11:08 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good question for your doctor.
    Anonymous