am i pregnant?

im having abdominal pain and lower back pain. my breasts are sore, have headaches, fatigue, and dizzy spells also my period was suppose to come today but didnt.

natalia09

Asked by natalia09 at 11:09 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you have sex?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:10 PM on May. 17, 2009

• sounds like it to me! good luck!
    Anonymous

• Why are you asking us and not taking a test if your period didn't come? Like the previous poster, if you had sex you can definitely be pregnant, no matter what "signs" you think you may have.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:11 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Sorry that was rude, but still the day that I was late I sent my husband to the store and he bought like three different brands of tests.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:16 PM on May. 17, 2009

• sounds like u r
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 11:16 PM on May. 17, 2009

• most sypmtoms don't come until 6 weeks. I would take a test to find out.
    Anonymous

• Just because you are one day late doesn't mean you're pregnant. My last period was almost a week late. I was losing my hair like I did with my other three, I was very irritable and emotional, My breasts hurt, I told my DH that if I was pregnant I was going to force him to take over for me. Our LO is only 2 months old. Either way, wait a day or two and take a pregnancy test. Good Luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:27 PM on May. 17, 2009