goodwill?!

a few weeks ago two of my friends gave me their dd's new born - 3 month clothing. my baby shower was this past weekend and i ended up with tons of nice things. (not that their cloths weren't in great shape) i took what i know i'll use alot of and what i really liked but i dont know what to do with the rest. i have tons. i dont mind giving it to goodwill but i would rather give it to a mom who is in desperate need for clothing and tight on cash. what should i do?

BekaBug

Asked by BekaBug at 11:21 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• www.freecycle.org

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i packed all mine up. who knows when you'll have another one.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:37 PM on May. 17, 2009

• There are women's shelters and domestic abuse shelters all over the place, and I'm sure that they would appreciate the clothes! Google women's shelters in your area, and see what comes up. You can also ask around, if there are any moms you know, and see if anyone could use the clothes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:39 PM on May. 17, 2009

• goodwill is for people who are tight on cash....also womens shelters...there's one in my town called shadetree, look for somethign like that...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:05 AM on May. 18, 2009