I think My son he spying on my husband and I during sex-HELP

my son is 15 and he is acting so strangly lately-sneaking around, being LOUD all the time, being rude so on and so fourth, however me and my hubby reaslized it was only when we were having sex- we are NOT loud, we are NOT obvious, we dont have set days of the week or anything-it happeneds when it happends sometimes it will be once a week sometimes twice a day.
anyway-it was 3:30 am the other day, we expected our son to be sleeping and we started having sex it was kinky but not loud-my husband had me tied arms and legs to the bed post (something we practice often) and out of no where my son sneaks in like he was GOING to spy on us-I just happen to see him out of the corner of my eye and screamed thinking he was in intruder-
I dont know what to do, and I am at a loss for words-I think that this is maybe not the first time he has "spyed" on us, seeing as how he always acts so weird just as we are starting or finishng- HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• well it's one thing I think for a kid to see his parents having sex in the 'usual' way and another in other ways. Keep your tv on and add vaseline to your outside door, makes it harder fo him to get into your room.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. I dunno that is kind of weird if he is actually TRYING to see you having sex. I would rip my eyes out if I even ACCIDENTALLY saw my parent's having sex! I would ask him straight up if he's spying on you or not. You probably won't get a truthful answer but maybe if he knows you know he is spying than maybe he will stop?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:39 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Try locking your door. Geez. Or hey, why not turn the tables on him and wait until he's "busy" and just barge in on him. Ew.
    Anonymous

• My bed room has a lock now-but before I didnt feel we needed one-you would FIGURE that a 15 year old understands more than most-when the door is shut we do not enter with out knocking-we always knock on his door, and I do not enter unless he gives me permission-i respect his space-why cant he respect mine?
    Anonymous