i think that i could be pregnant.

i get tired easy, i get kinda nauseated at time, sometimes when i stand up i feel dizzy, i have really bad gas, and i have cramps.. if i am pregnant i would be about a month. and today i started bleedin a little you could barely even tell it.. it was more of a light pink than red.. me and my bf had sex earlier today.. could i be bleedin from that? is it possible i'm pregnant? or could i be startin my period? help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a day or two before you start panicking. Some women bleed a little bit while they are pregnant. It happens, and sometimes our periods are just a little off. Even if they are on the same day every month. Things happen. Just wait, or take a test. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:49 PM on May. 17, 2009

• how many days late are you? go out and buy a cheapo test and get the 5 days sooner test if you're unsure about when you were supposed to start. the tests are all the same, i promise.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:53 PM on May. 17, 2009