I think My son he spying on my husband and I during sex-HELP

my son is 15 and he is acting so strangly lately-sneaking around, being LOUD all the time, being rude so on and so fourth, however me and my hubby reaslized it was only when we were having sex- we are NOT loud, we are NOT obvious, we dont have set days of the week or anything-it happeneds when it happends sometimes it will be once a week sometimes twice a day.

anyway-it was 3:30 am the other day, we expected our son to be sleeping and we started having sex it was kinky but not loud-my husband had me tied arms and legs to the bed post (something we practice often) and out of no where my son sneaks in like he was GOING to spy on us-I just happen to see him out of the corner of my eye and screamed thinking he was in intruder-

I dont know what to do, and I am at a loss for words-I think that this is maybe not the first time he has

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you. There has to be some reason why he was up at 3:30. I don't know if he will talk to you or not. Be strong, and let him know how much you love him and how you will do anything you need to, to make sure he is ok. Good luck. and yes, get him to talk to a counselor, just tell him that at some point all of us could use someone to talk to. Sometimes it is easier to talk to someone we dont know too well. Don't make him feel as if there is something really wrong with him, just make him feel as if you are just opening a door for him to communicate with someone.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:37 AM on May. 18, 2009

• if you're comfortable with it, maybe you should get him some playboy mags or something for him to look at. maybe he's interested in sex but doesn't have anywhere to find out about it? kwim?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:43 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Ummm... how about locking the door??? Turning on music or TV or something to cover up any noise you might be making? Obviously he is curious about sex but he should not be able to walk in the room while you are getting busy. That is not the time or place for him to learn about sex. You need to sit and talk to him about it at an appropriate time.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure I could provide him porn-but I guess I could try leaving some out-or having my husband get him some-ewww-that thought bothers me, I had to learn the old fasion way, kids these days are in such a hurry...
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that's good advice, get your 15 yr old son hooked on porn! OMG! I am almost speechless at that!!! So instead of being a responsible parent who sits their son down and tells him the proper information about sex, which by the way should have been talked about a long time before 15 years old, you throw some raunchy porn magazines and expect him to develop a healthy understanding of sex... unbelievable! ...

Anonymous

• I have a lock on my door now, but before I didnt think we needed it ALSO we always have a movie playing in our room while were doing it- he had always been respectful of my room before, you would think a 15 year old would no more most that when a door is shut we do not enter-I dont go into his room before knocking and I dont enter if hes not home-
    This is why I am worreid-its not in his nature-hes usually a good boy and respectful.
    could something have happened to him that would make his behavior change that much?
    Anonymous

• EXCUSE ME anon 10;49 I have had the talk with him since he was 6 and his little sister was born- we have a VERY open household and he KNOWS he can ask either one of us questions at ANYTIME- I wouldnt judge him, as far as I am concerned he can make his own choices about sex, and he HAS in the past came up to us and asked us many questions which is why I dont understand the situation now which is why I am aking fellow moms-dont judge just give opnions or help me-Im lost, and I dont know what to do!
    Anonymous

• T R O L L
    Anonymous

• Shut and lock your door Dear
    Anonymous

• Is the man you are having sex with his biological dad? I am just wondering because maybe he is pissed off with this man or might want to make sure that he is not hurting you. It kind of sounds (to me) that he feels protective of you for some reason. I would think that he would hate to hear you having sex, most boys do, so I am not sure why he would want to see it...
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:01 AM on May. 18, 2009