How do I get my son to stop pooping on the floor?

He is naked potty training and he is putting my Little Green to good use. I don't know what to do! It is yucky!

MyLove

Asked by MyLove at 11:44 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you tried cleaning it up and then putting it in the potty and having him sit down afterwords? Like showing him that poop goes in the potty and not on the floor? I never had that problem while potty training, Xylia is just doing it now for attention.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:11 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I always show my girl where the poo goes when she happens to go out of her diaper and not on the potty, but lately I've noticed she's hiding when pooing, so when I see her signs, I coax her into the bathroom and then leave her byherself with the door almost shut (I stay right outside the door, but she thinks she's alone). She just finally started reading her bodies cues this past week and now heads to the potty BEFORE she pees or poos (after MONTHS of accidents!)
    DreaKevAiyana

Answer by DreaKevAiyana at 1:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• He pees on his own. He thinks pooping is bad and says "oh no" when he does. We put him on the potty after we see him have an accident. He still does it though. IDK what to do for him.
    MyLove

Answer by MyLove at 1:45 PM on May. 18, 2009