When did your babies start sleeping throughout the night?

sleeping throughout the night!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my toddler slept through the night around 2-3 months. my second one is almost 6 months now and still wakes up every 2-3 hours at night
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:56 PM on May. 17, 2009

• my baby sleeps until about 4 or 5 am and he is 1m3w old
    lilmoma0127

Answer by lilmoma0127 at 12:03 AM on May. 18, 2009

• By the time she was 4-5 wks old she was sleeping through the night, she would get up about once a month through the night to eat (must've been growth spurt time), now 9 mo. and fights going to bed sometimes but still sleeps through the night. When she was little I used to lay her on my lap and rub her legs and feet before feeding her the bedtime bottle just as a way to relax her a little more before bed, she loved it!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 12:07 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My son is 5 months now but started sleepin through the night at 2 1/2 months!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 12:07 AM on May. 18, 2009

• my 4 year old has been sleeping through since she was 3 weeks old. my 10 month old has been sleeping through for a week and a half now.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I think it all depends on how well of a routine you put them on, and if they happen to fall into it on their own as well. My son kind of picked his routine and I just molded it a little. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:40 AM on May. 18, 2009

• For the past 2-3 weeks, we've kept my son up starting at 8pm and then put him to bed when we went to bed. Now, at 7 weeks of age, he goes to bed when we go to bed, wakes up about 3am to eat, then gets up when I get him up in the morning (about 8 or 9am). I'd call that sleeping through most of the night for his age.
    alynncole

Answer by alynncole at 1:01 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Both my kids started sleeping through when they were 3-4 weeks old, i never used any type of schedule at all, its just how they are.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:14 AM on May. 19, 2009