Why is my child screaming at me at only 4 mths old?

She is screaming at us not crying or in pain but fussin at us...

jennjenn77705

Asked by jennjenn77705 at 11:58 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is she being fussy or is she exercising her voice? When babies realize they can make different sounds they will do it over and over to explore what they can do. And if she's doing it at you maybe she's showing off for you. Sort of a "look what I can do Mommy" kind of thing.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:05 AM on May. 18, 2009

• This baby dosen't understand screamto get what I want! Cry to b feed cry cause my mouth hurts or my belly. Could she just want to be held? Does she have gas bubbles? I really don't think she's fussin cause she's mad at you or ur dh! maybe she'likes hearing herself it's a new thing to her!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 12:06 AM on May. 18, 2009

• no she is not being fussy really i mean she is teething but she doesnt seem to be in pain while she is doin this and she does it to all of us (mom dad son daughter)
    jennjenn77705

Answer by jennjenn77705 at 12:07 AM on May. 18, 2009

• all she is doing is listening to her own voice she discovered it!
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:42 AM on May. 18, 2009