Something terrible has happened...

I am 6 months pregnant and my boyfriend, the father, has recently been arrested. His charges are false and he has proff but may not present it until the trial by jury which at the soonest will be in November. Our little boy is due September 1st, I am only 19 years old and terrified to be alone in this. I am going through a very tough time right now, the man I love is stuck there and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it because i don't have 6,000 to bail him out. Any support would be greatly appreciated, people keep telling me im not alone tat they will help me, but no matter what everyone is saying to me i feel lone because he is not with me. This was supposed to be our journey and now it is mine alone...

BabyMama909

Asked by BabyMama909 at 12:05 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• God will be with you and your babys father he will make it right whatever way that may be
    jennjenn77705

Answer by jennjenn77705 at 12:10 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I mean if u dont mind what is the charge and do he got an attorney or public defender. i went to school to become paralegal i didn't finish but i know enough with my parents in and out all the time.
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 12:14 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Honey, I'm sorry that happened. I pray for you not to get what you want necessarily but for you to get what is best for you. That's the only prayer I ever pray.."God do what is best. It is in YOUR hands.".
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:23 AM on May. 18, 2009