My husband seems to enjoy his male company more than spending time alone with the kids and me

We plan a getaway weekend just us I was surprised to find out he invited a male friend of his who declined, then he asked my brother to come with us. I ask him why he said to help him with driving. I have totally change my mind and have no intentions of going. He went to Trinidad just because a friend of his was there, he went to jamaica because two of my brother was there. I just dont get him. He just enjoy his male compny a little bit too much. I dont think he is gay just immature What do u think?

toosassy

Asked by toosassy at 12:08 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• How is your relationship with him otherwise? I have a great group that is pretty much about becoming the Lady he loves to come home to. I hope you'll check it out. I find that the more you ask (or nag...LOL) a man to do something, the less willing he is to do it. He has to think it's his own idea :)

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• i think you have to bring out the romance in some guys. they can be a little afraid of it and therefore just stick to what they know...which is dude stuff. talk to him openly about how you feel and talk him into spending time with just you. he might find he likes it.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:35 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I know this will sound funny, but try doing some "guy" things with him. I went caving with my husband and his buddies for the first time just to be doing something with him, and I loved it! Try doing something he's interested in (watching a race, playing a video game). Then the next time you want to do something just with him, he might be more open to it, even if it isn't something he's into.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:01 AM on May. 18, 2009