A question about the super low riding "gang banger" style pants...

When the pants are hanging below the hips and you can see nearly a foot of boxers, how on earth do they stay up? Are they sewn to fake underwear?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 12:21 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha. i don't think so but that would be really funny. i don't think they stay up. which is y i see guys pulling their pants up constantly. or holding their crotches
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:24 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Have you seen the way these kids walk with their pants like that? They waddle with their legs open so they can keep their pants up. My dad calls them "crap pants" cause he says it looks like they took a huge crap in their pants. Hahaha I think it looks stupid and ugly. Personally I wouldn't even blink at a guy who wears his pants like that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:23 AM on May. 18, 2009

• they walk with their legs spread real wide, they think it's cool. added bonus: it looks like they've crapped themselves.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:24 AM on May. 18, 2009

• This style is the most horrible style to ever hit the planet. I absolutely hate seeing some dudes underwear and yes sometimes thier crack. It is disgusting and looks like crap! Hate it, Hate it, HATE IT!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:30 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My employee actually arrived at work one day wearing that kind of jeans. I made him life his shirt up and show me what he was wearing. He was wearing a belt that kept it on the lower hips. LoL...I sent him home to change and told him never again to show up like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Oh I agree! They look horrible and just like a baby with a really loaded diaper.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:36 AM on May. 18, 2009

• They actually do make jeans like that with the boxers sewn in! I don't understand it, but what do I know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Well I don't see why consider bagging your pants "gang banger style"....

I personally see nothing wrong with it. Now, I have seen some that take it a bit far.. but i don't see it as a big deal... but then again I will be only 21 in a couple months so when I grew up 98% of the guys did it...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:40 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My son's father is a cop and he said that if "gang bangers" new the history behind sagging pants then they probably wouldn't do it. Back in the day in prison when a guy had his pants sagged then that meant he had already been taken by another man and was their "bitch" in prison lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:47 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Why on earth does any self-respecting male want to leave the house looking like there's room for three other people in his pants? Your pants don't need to be as tight as the skin on a grape, but why would you wear them halfway to your knees? NO, I don't want to see what color your underpants are today, thank you. They're underwear, not a fashion accessory. I just hope this hideous style is out by the time my daughters start dating, because I know I'll be tempted to give any baggy-pants-wearing bonehead they might bring home a severe wedgie.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:37 AM on May. 18, 2009