My cat ate our flying Tinkerbell while we were on vacation....

I think she thought it was a a bird, or alive or something like that....others think she was pissed at us. She also chewed on my son's shoe....now that I'll believe was anger... But watching her watch Tink fly, looked totally like she was stalking it anyway. So for her to attack it while it was just stationary....I'm pretty sure she just thought it was going to be lunch....

what do you think?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 12:32 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wth is a flying tinkerbell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Well my cat is a freaking genius cat that potty trained himself on our toilet! But my new puppy is like a Gizmo turned Gremlin. I have a closet door that doesn't close right and I came home to 4 pairs of tennie shoes and 5 pairs of flip-flops that is18 shoes laid out on the living room floor and chewed enough to be noticed. Not to mention all the stuff he drags into his bed.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:45 AM on May. 18, 2009