37 weeks and pain

Im 37 weeks pregnant and having a hard time walking and laying on my side. Does anyone know what this means? I feel like she is pressing down pretty hard. I am not having any normal contractions, but I was just wondering if this means I am getting close?

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 12:33 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your in alot of pain call your OB or go to your local L/D center- your 37 weeks the baby is more or less done cooking-worst case your just in pain and it will be like tht for awhile but it might be something searious, or maybe your in labor-go to the ER get checked out-in keeping your body safe and checked out, your keeping that baby safe and checked out-maybe they will induce and you can have him tonight!!!
    hope for the best but ALWAYS be prepaired for the worse-but still check it out with OB
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:39 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I have a doc appt. in the morning so I figured I would wait it out until then. Since its only a couple hours away now! But thank you! I wish I could have her tonight, but then again, I dont have everything ready so that would not be good!!! Thanks mama!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 12:46 AM on May. 18, 2009

• No prob-let me know how things go-but it you have pressure or lower back pain PLEASE get ur self to the dr-we dont need a back seat baby born tonight! Lol good luck
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:54 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I will update tomorrow after my appt! HAHA I dont wanna have a back seat baby either! lol...so def.. will go in if it gets worse!!!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 12:55 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Just some info. I never knew I was in labor I just thought I needed to have a bowel movement it kept getting more constant and I wanted to be checked out so I went to labor and delivery and I have my daughtet 12 minitues after being there. So you could be in labour and not know it dont let it last too long
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:05 AM on May. 18, 2009

• o wow... thank you for the info! I have felt like that all day, like I needed to go to the restroom, but nothing.....
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:15 AM on May. 18, 2009