is it ok to be anxious to meet your unborn?

ok i am 6 months soon to be 7 months and i am so anxious about meeting him

baby_runyon09

Asked by baby_runyon09 at 12:42 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was from the first day I found out I was pregnant! Anxious, nervous, excited. all normal momma!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:56 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I watched a show the other day that said that a baby 27weeks along had a bigger chance of suriving than dieing-and I felt so guilty because I was like im only 26 weeks and frowned-I want him now-but I wish he would cook faster-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 18, 2009

• be anxious that just mean you really love your baby!
    lilmoma0127

Answer by lilmoma0127 at 1:20 AM on May. 18, 2009

• The waiting is almost as bad as the morning sickness! I went almost two weeks over my due date with my first daughter, and it drove me crazy. I did every nutty thing possible to try to jump-start my labor, including getting on my nephew's trampoline. Yes, my husband yelled at me, and no, it didn't do a darn bit of good. (Shows how silly first time mommies can be though.)
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:44 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My due date is 18 days away and im so anxious its unreal. My son's room is totally done and i just want to clean and clean and clean !!!!!!!!!
    momma2b060509

Answer by momma2b060509 at 1:48 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I totally know how you feel. My due date is 25 days away! and I hope it goes by fast or she comes before then. [:

Sending labor dust your way!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:37 AM on May. 18, 2009