What's the nicest thing your SO/Hubby/Partner has done recently?

There's so many depressing posts about cheating, mean, lame SOs.... I want to hear some happy! Mine has been so wonderful about cooking dinner almost EVERY night since we found out we're having a baby... so I can goof off on Cafemom all night!

guitarlove

Asked by guitarlove at 1:04 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My SO was pretty cruel to me today on the phone, he really said some terrible things to me. He's the type of person who doesn't work on the relationship, he just runs. He told me once that if we break up, he will disappear and I'll never see him again (even tho I'm pregnant), So I told him today to disappear. Well, he didn't, he showed up at my doorstep apologizing to me. I'm still in shock. I guess that is the nicest thing he has done lately. First time apologizing and admitting he was wrong and the first time he's ever faught for our relationship.
    I know it's because his mom laid it into him because I talked to her about what he said, but oh well. The fact that he did that actually makes me happy.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My hubby is such a sweetheart. I currently stay at home with our 7-week-old son while my husband works full-time. So, when the due date approached, I began mentally preparing myself for the endless, sleepless nights I would endure. I assumed that since he was working and I wasn't that I'd be taking the night shift every night. To my surprise, he has gotten up with our son 3 nights a week since his birth to allow me a few uninterrupted nights of sleep. And without complaint!
    alynncole

Answer by alynncole at 1:23 AM on May. 18, 2009

• my hubby has agreed to have another child:) something he never ever said he would consider!im sooo suprised and elated!:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:27 AM on May. 18, 2009

• We have 4 kids and he works graveyard. So he is usually very tired but still wakes up after no more than 6 hours of sleep usually less than that so that he can spend time with me and the kids before work. On mothers day he went off about 3 hours sleep. He let me relax all day. He actually got a little ticked cause I let him sleep too long. Then he had all the kids make their hand prints and put them in 4 frame collage frame. It was the greatest Mothers Day gift I could have gotten. Not only that but he cleaned up his mess when he was done.
    PICKNFLICK

Answer by PICKNFLICK at 1:43 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My honey and i have been going thru a few problems and i told him that i need him to show me that everything will be ok. so May 1,2009 he tells me to pack up because we are going on our first family vacation tha next morning ( our lil girl is 6 mths). I was totally shocked, it was his way of telling me that i am that important to him. DOnt get me wrong he is a great bf, he works full time amd has begged for me to be a stay at home mom with our daughter for a yr, he takes care of me in so many ways but we have been goin thru a few things and i really needed this as confirmation. It was the best trip, and as a matter of fact we are goin on another for my bday next mth.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:45 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Kissed me. Kiss me through the phone, i'll see you whne I get home.....
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:42 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Im 32 wks pregnant and have been having alot of trouble. Last monday i started going into labor so after that he has been making dinner every night, doing the dishes, and half the time dosnt want me to get out of bed or off the couch because i have bad back pain. Hes been so sweet and a real trooper with everything thats been going on the past few weeks.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:01 AM on May. 18, 2009

• my dh who is great but when it comes to doing something sweet hes lacking lol. BUT i have been suffering from bad allergeys and the other day he was working near home and he stoped by and bought me a funny get well card and some non drowsy allergey meds. it was the sweetest thing. i was happy he even thought about me. and went into a store all by himself for me... if i wasent so blahh feeling he wouldve gotton some nookie lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:08 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My boyfriend is a great guy in general, but the thing that makes me the happiest lately is how excited he is to be having a baby with me. I have a son from another relationship a long time ago, and that pregnancy was pretty much hell. My sons dad was an ass, didn't care how I felt or even if we had anything to eat. This time around it's been awesome. My bf smiles so huge every time we talk about the baby. He pampers me and takes care of me any time I need anything at all. He even sits with me and reads about all the things my pregnant body is going through and all the little changes this new life is going through! I love him so much!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:13 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My hubby stood in line for an hour and a half to call me from Afghanistan. We got to talk for just over 20 minutes. He has to stand in line everytime he calls me now, for at least an hour. But he knows how much I love to talk with him, so he does it. I love him!!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:15 AM on May. 18, 2009