Get the hose....

What's the most disgusting thing your kids have ever done?

3_is_enough

Asked by 3_is_enough at 1:22 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I noticed brown smears on the wall all over the bathroom. Turns out if my son doesn't wipe right or the toilet paper breaks, whatever ends up on his fingers, yup, you guessed it, he wipes it like a kid wipes a booger on the wall. EWWWWWWWW!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:33 AM on May. 18, 2009

• my 4 year old has perfected the 2-finger booger picker. she shoves a finger up both nostrils at the same time and does a little gold mining. luckily that's as gross as she gets.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Threw up on the poor cat! I didn't know who to clean up first!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:17 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I would have to say when my ds threw up in my bed in his sleep. I had just had surgery on my foot so I couldn't get up and help him to the bathroom. He didn't wake up until it was over. Dh's nephews used to take of their poopy diaper and smear it on the walls. I heard that story before I had either of my kids and just waited for that day. Luckily it never happened.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:06 AM on May. 18, 2009