Bleeding cervix?

Today DH and I had sex. It wasn't really any rougher than normal, but today I have been bleeding. The blood isn't like spotting but more like the blood you get with a cut. Anyone else ever have this? Could the sex have caused it?

pregomama2b

Asked by pregomama2b at 1:29 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

• It is a possiblilty also you can bleed when you ovulate as well. Also sometimes you get pimples inside your vigina ( iknow sounds weird but you can) you wont even know they are there and they will pop and cause bleeding and my ob said that they are normal and know way to prevent them. I had this happen when i was pregnate and that is what i was told.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 1:33 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Check with your doctor. You could have HPV and if so, it needs to be treated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 18, 2009

• It could be cervical erosion. It happens when an infection and too much sex coincide...LOL. Its like a constant irritation that inflame the tissues, makes them bleed. See a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I forgot to mention that I BF and so my period is off and all. I started bleeding like I am about to start my period today. So maybe it was just that?
    pregomama2b

Answer by pregomama2b at 12:52 PM on May. 18, 2009