What do you do to pass time when there is 18 days until your due date. You have prolly seen a lot of my questions on how to induce labor but i just want the time to go by fast. If he has to stay in there he has to do what he has to do. But how do you make the time go by faster?? Its my first pregnancy and im swollen like no other.

momma2b060509

Asked by momma2b060509 at 1:45 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ummm-well I went to alternitive med-store and got this bubble bath stuff-dont remember what it was called-but it is ment to soften your cervix and start labor-It worked for me! Castor oil worked for my sister 3 times-three pregnancies-but that bubble bath stuff-worked great...
    otherwise-I knit!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Try to keep as busy as you can within your physical limitations. Put the final touches on baby's room, make something for baby, write thank you notes for any gifts you have received so far, try to go to coffee or lunch by yourself or with friends (because it will be a long time before you can go out alone again), update online profiles so they are ready to add baby pics as soon as you have them, write letters to family & friends, make & freeze dinners so they are easy to defrost & bake after baby arrives, spend a few minutes each day soaking your feet. In all honestly, it will feel like it is taking forever but remember that right now, baby is using this time to grow & get stronger. Hang in there--you really won't be pregnant forever! Congratulations & Best of Luck!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:15 AM on May. 18, 2009