Gigi...Are you here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, if you were cool you pick my answer as best answer! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:39 AM on May. 18, 2009

• ummm, yes? lol who is this?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:58 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Diock Face Bandit...

Sorry to call out to you in public, but I can't let you know who I am because then you would hate me.
    Just hear me out...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 18, 2009

• huh?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Diock Face Bandit, how are you doing tonight? What is Gigi supposed to hear you out about, yes, I am nosey tonight :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• OK, so several nights ago I saw a post where I thought somebody was jokingly calling people Diock Face...What a funny name...I woke my dh up laughing so hard about it. I laughed for the entire next day about how funny that name was, I don't know why but I did find it funny.
    So anyway, there was another post where people were joking around and I jokingly called somebody a diock face. Then Ronj, who I find very funny joked that the diock face bandit was back.
    So I started joking about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Anyway, I was being an ass and joking around as the Diock Face Bandit, and you said something about it hurting your feelings in another post. SO I went back and reread the original post in which I saw the name Diock Face. And To my horror I realized that somebody was actually being mean and not joking around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 18, 2009

• OK, So I just wanted you to know that I was not the original anon that called you a diock face and I really was joking and not trying to be mean while using the diock face bandit moniker.
    I just thought it was so funny, without realizing that it may be hurting your feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 18, 2009

• That's right, I'm very funny, therefore Gigi you MUST forgive Diock Face Bandit of any wrong doing..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:11 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I want you ladies to know that I really like the nighttime Q&A, because you are all so funny. And I didn't mean to offend you if I did.
    Sincerely,
    DFB
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 18, 2009