am i the only one that cries...

every time i see Pearl Harbor? it was on HBO tonight, and it being Sunday and my shows have all ended their season, i decided to watch it. i haven't watched it in years but i remember crying. omg i bawled my eyes out just now. and it doesn't help that i'm on the rag...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do not be ashamed that you cried. It is a very touching story about alot of proud Americans who gave all for the greatest country on the planet. Everybody who is patriotic and loves thier country should cry during this movie. You did O.K.
    chedhead

Answer by chedhead at 1:59 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Gosh I haven't seen that in a few years.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:03 AM on May. 18, 2009

• It is also a wonderful love story......Yes, I think anyone with feelings would cry!!!!
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 2:22 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I take it you are referring to the movie with Jennifer Connely? It was beautiful, and like I just said, anyone would cry snot over it, or they must be pretty cold!!!!!!!
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 2:24 AM on May. 18, 2009

• nope you aren't the only one, I cry everytime I see it too!
    sgtbiceswife

Answer by sgtbiceswife at 8:53 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Yes I always cry when watching that movie that's why I dont watch it.
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 10:39 AM on May. 18, 2009