Does Your Belly Bulge Fluctuate Throughout The Day????

After I have had three kids, I imagine my ab muscles are very weak. I have noticed that my belly bulge fluctuates throughout the day from just a small bulge to a fairly large bulge that almost makes me look pregnant. I notice people looking at my belly when it is enlarged. I am feeling very self concious about it and try to hide it. Has anyone else noticed this problem after several pregnancies? As if my muscles cannot hold my bowels in when they have lots of food in them and it all "falls out". I do not want a tummy tuck. I take fiber which helps me stay regular. There is no way I can do sit-ups. No time for that. What say you other moms out there? Do your bellies fluctuate from small to enlarged every day????? Could it be a hernia??? I have perhaps a little belly fat to lose but it is not too bad. If it were all belly fat, it would not fluctuate daily.... I am curious to hear what others have experienced! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes and I'm very careful about my diet the same as you. Remember, tho, that soda with its carbonation creates air in the gut. But I've noticed just a day of minor amounts of sugar does the same. Cheese and sugar create sludge in the colon which makes the colon harder to keep clean and clear.

The body's weight also flunctuates during the day. Thats why I always weight first thing in the morning.

As far as sit ups or any kind of exercise, plan your monrning to rise before the family. Open all the windows to let in as much lite as poss. to wake the brain and give you energy. Ancient civilizations knew this trick. Plan on doing at least 20 min. of good movement. You would see such a diff. with the kids. They will wake happy and ready for their day, the same as yourself. ;)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:45 AM on May. 18, 2009