Why does he snore like that?

I swear to god my hubby could suck up a pillow thru his nose while he snores. He snores loud and so hard I expect to wake up hanging out his nose one day. Now that I look at him laying on the couch with his mouth wide open what was I thinking when I said yes when he asked me out.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:26 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He probably asks himself the same question everyday too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Try buying him some Breathe Right strips. My husband could wake the dead with his snoring, and these really help. He still snores sometimes, but at least he doesn't rattle the windows anymore.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:30 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Anon I dont' think that is the case, good try though. He knows what a lucky man he is to have such a great wife, i tell him every day :-)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:32 AM on May. 18, 2009

• If he could suck up a pillow through his nose,then I would pull down my panties and sit on his nose......makes for some good foreplay!, This is horny Gigi talking....... I gotta go to bed soon, lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:44 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Ask the doctor for a sleep study---excessive snoring can be a sign of sleep apnea--he may be struggling to breath and that can be a serious thing! My hubby stopped snoring by going on a CPAP machine--and it saved his life!
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 3:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Gigi1969 that's just really tacky. Get some class and be a lady!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on May. 18, 2009

• sleep apnea. My husband has it. They will ask your hubby to go overnite to a hospital for a sleep study. See if ins pays for it. If not , it is expensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Dh used to snore so loud, it sounded like he was cutting lumber. He went to an allergist and since he started his allergy shots, he no longer snores.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Post this in the HEALTH category. This is not for JUST FOR FUN. He probably has sleep apnea and it can kill him if you don't get him tested for it. THAT"S not funny either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 18, 2009

Anon, you have serious problems!!! Every post, you are doing this. WE DON'T CARE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 18, 2009