Belly Bulge

After I have had three kids, I imagine my ab muscles are very weak. I have noticed that my belly bulge fluctuates throughout the day from just a small bulge to a fairly large bulge that almost makes me look pregnant. I notice people looking at my belly when it is enlarged. I am feeling very self concious about it and try to hide it. Has anyone else noticed this problem after several pregnancies? As if my muscles cannot hold my bowels in when they have lots of food in them and it all "falls out". I do not want a tummy tuck. I take fiber which helps me stay regular. There is no way I can do sit-ups. No time for that. What say you other moms out there? Do your bellies fluctuate from small to enlarged every day????? Could it be a hernia??? I have perhaps a little belly fat to lose but it is not too bad. If it were all belly fat, it would not fluctuate daily.... I am curious to hear what others have experienced! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think its just a week muscles...as you go thru the day you eat & drink, and your belly gets bloated....
    If you wanna improve it yoga or pilaties are great to tighten up the "inside" muscles also try "Crunchless abs" DVD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 18, 2009

• well bloating happens but large fluctuations like that.. I dont know. I would call my doctor.

on another note though.. without some kind of physical activity.. its not going to go away on its own. It only takes 10 minutes a day of crunches to make a difference.. I dont believe there is anyone in this world who doesnt have 10 minutes to lay on the living room floor and do a few sets of crunches. It probably took 10 minutes to log onto cafemom and ask this question so...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 18, 2009

• constapation?Slow bowel movements binge eating? try laxitive on occassion.
    Anonymous