if you get night sickness does that mean your gonna have a girl?

my friend told me im not sure if its true im only 6 weeks

niiqua0x

Asked by niiqua0x at 2:52 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ive never heard of tha before. I had sickness all the time and I had a girl. I hope it passes soon for you =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:56 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Old wives tale.......
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 2:58 AM on May. 18, 2009

• no ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:21 AM on May. 18, 2009

• That's an old wives tale, but for some it may just be a coincidence. I'm having a girl and i haven't been sick at all.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:27 AM on May. 18, 2009

• morning sickness doesnt necessarily happen in the morning, it can strike any time of the day. I was sick all day everyday for three months
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:10 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I had a girl, and I was just sick 24/7. It was never first thing in the morning though, but as soon as I ate or drank for the first time that day, it would start up the morning sickness for the rest of the day and night. But of course it was freakin' summertime, so I couldn't go without drinking anything.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:36 AM on May. 18, 2009

• No.

I am pregnant with my 4th and was sick all day, every day for the first trimester + with all of my children. I have boys and girls.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 7:59 AM on May. 18, 2009

• You'll probably hear all kinds of theories now that you're pregnant, who knows where they all come from. I was one of the lucky ones that didn't get sick at all, and I had a girl.
    Elsasmom

Answer by Elsasmom at 8:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I dont think any of that garbage is true because in that case everyone would think they were having a girl for the first 16 to 20 weeks, because your baby boy hasnt grown his penis yet lol.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:13 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I was sick morning, noon, and especially night (evening) and I had a girl. I'm sure it's just old wives tale though.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 8:14 AM on May. 18, 2009