Botox

I surrendered to Botox and it really seemed to work. Am I a total loser for being so selfconcious about my wrinkles and crows feet????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• theres no shame in doing something that doesnt hurt anyone else and makes you feel good and if someone doesnt like the fact you used botox screw them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good. Botox is no different then coloring your hair to cover the gray. I am thankful that I look younger then my age, I do not have any wrinkles but if I do, then I will also use Botox
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• It made a big difference for me. I just hope it is safe. Everyone claims it is, but what if it is not...I hate the thought of injecting that crap into me, but I love the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on May. 18, 2009

• WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY, BUT THE THOUGHT OF PARALYZING A MUSCLE DOES NOT APPEAL TO ME!

Answer by older at 2:03 PM on May. 18, 2009

• No, you are doing what makes you feel better about yourself. Life is too short not to be happy! I just had my boobs done and I understand what you mean though. They gave me a $100.00 off botox at the plastic surgeons office so I will be using it!
    Anonymous