has any other expectant mothers????

got really scared before an appointment that they wont find a heartbeat??? im at week 15 but still the night before the appointment i get scared they wont find a heartbeat is this normal or am i really paranoid???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i freaked out at every appointment , even at my 39 week appointment i was freaking out . dont stress things will be fine and congrats
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:21 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I stress out on that all the time, i stressed on the way to the ultrasound to find out the gender, i thought they would tell me the baby wasnt alive, but there SHE was, moving around, little heart beating perfectly. I have another appointment on wednesday, and im stressed they wont find a heartbeat, which they will... Its totally normal, i do it at every appointment! U just want ur baby to be healthy, like any momma! try not to stress too much! its not good for the little one! Congrats!
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 5:00 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Before i felt her move frequently or felt her move at all really I would feel this way everyday until i went to the doctor. And when i heard her little heartbeat my eyes would tear up because i was so happy she was still there and i didn't have to worry as much, Every appointment the worry faded away bits by bits. It's completely normal!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:26 AM on May. 18, 2009

• i wasnt worried the first time i went in i was so excited. they couldnt find a heartbeat. i started crying i had a CNP trying to find it she left me alone in the room after telling me she couldnt hear it and she went to get a dr. he put the dopplar on my belly and found it instantly. after that im always afraid they wont find it again.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 1:12 PM on May. 18, 2009