Am I....?

Hey everyone, I have to hurry up and type, my husbands like two feet from me. I have an eleven month old son...and think its possibly I might be preg...EVERYONE is telling me I am or asking. i have a round belly popping out. I've been nauscious and tired, but that can be from anything. but this scares me...when i lay down i feel a little bit of movement and waves...I know when your gonna say go take a test ( I will) but first i want you oppinion ya think i'm preg or could it be gas...by the way I havent missed a period, got mines two weeks ago.

MickeyZ

Asked by MickeyZ at 3:18 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you felt movement and had a belly you would be at least 16 weeks at least taht far if you felt movement . you would had known that you were pregnant im sorry but all i can say is go take a test .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:20 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My Magic 8 Ball says take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on May. 18, 2009