hungry alll the time!!!

I'm only 11 weeks, but i am already hungry all the time. No I don't always eat, i don't want to put myself and baby in danger of gaining to much weight.

Is anyone else like this? or was like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree, If you are hungry then eat. Obv, eat healthy snacks, but it also helped with the morning sickness to snack reg.
    I chopped fresh veggies in a huge bowl in the frig. and would much all day long on them. Then in a few days would do the same with a bunch of fruit.
    GL and Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 18, 2009

• nope...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:42 AM on May. 18, 2009

• me! lol... i gained 18lbs in the last 2 months (25 weeks currently) i feel like i never get enough.. its weird
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 5:25 AM on May. 18, 2009

• because you are feeding for two you need to eat, if you're worried about gaining too much weight snack healthy drink plenty of water
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:13 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I found if I am eating the foods I crave, I am less likely to eat more than I need to.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:30 AM on May. 18, 2009

• If you're hungry, you need to eat. That's what pregnancy does to ya! :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:02 AM on May. 18, 2009